Book today on: 01497 847213
Maximum group size 26, including rooms above The River Café next door.
We now have a contemporary 'posh' bunkhouse in the Chapel next door for groups of up to 14. The Chapel is a bunkhouse for adults, ideal for family and friends get-togethers, work outings, book club get-aways or hen and stag parties. Modern bathrooms, power showers, cotton sheets, a huge woodburning stove, comfy sofas, beautiful tables made by local designers Barnby and Day and a slide to get down to the ground floor! A place to have fun, to relax, unwind and enjoy the company of good friends. Nibbles or supper on arrival, breakfast, packed lunches, lunches and evening meals can all be pre-ordered next door at The River Café.
Free Wi-Fi is available.
The five star graded bunkhouse sleeps 14 (12 luxury bunks and 1 large double bed)
- 2 nights midweek stay £1120
- 2 nights weekend stay £1260
- 3 nights midweek stay £1470
- 3 nights weekend stay £1764
- 4 nights stay £1990
- 7 nights stay £2390
- Bank Holidays (3 nights minimum stay £2010):
- Easter (April 14th to 17th 2017)
- May Day Bank Holiday (April 28th to May 1st 2017)
- August Bank Holiday (August 25th to 28th 2017)
- Christmas & New Year (3 nights minimum stay £2310)
Please contact us for Hay Festival week.
As well as a perfect base for outdoor activities the exclusive hire of the bunkhouse means it is a great venue for housing friends if you have a wedding in the area, for family gatherings, courses and company away days. The bunkhouse is fitted with Wi-Fi, sound system and has excellent mobile coverage.